I've been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I am. I have a lot of blessings. My husband and my children. The family I was born into. Having a stable job that allows me to be home with the boys. The gospel. Fantastic in-laws. The ability to build a home. My everyday comforts. My testimony. And many many more. Lately, though, one particular blessing has been on my mind. My Las Vegas friends.
I was so nervous to go to Idaho for such a long period of time. I didn't want to be gone from Scott that long. I was fearful that I wouldn't want to come home. And, I was afraid I'd miss out the summer fun with my friends and they'd forget me. Or it'd be different when I got back.
This week has showed me what great and true friends I have here. Honestly, they are more family than friends. I was welcome home with open arms and lots of activities. Everyone missed me and that is a great feeling. It felt so good to be back with them at our weekly girls night and various activities through out the week. It was as though I had never left.
I only have a minute, so this post is going to be short and sweet and a little lame and totally will not do my girls justice, but I was overwhelmed with the feeling to write it down right now. I love my friends. I am so grateful for them and our friendship. The girls I associate with here will be my friends forever. When we were moving from Idaho, I never could have imagined the bond I would be making with such amazing women.
I know the Lord knew how much help I would need when we moved, so he sent me to these people. They opened their arms to me and made me feel loved. It is because of them that Las Vegas is home.
I am just so honored and grateful to be a part of this Las Vegas family.
Love you girls!
1 comment:
How could anyone forget YOU?!?!? Your such an amazing person and have such charisma about you and such an adorable family, you would be hard to forget:)
Post a Comment