Happy belated Thanksgiving. I hope everyone had a wonderful day. I know I did. It was great to spend time with family and have a day to reflect on the good things in life. This year, I am especially grateful for the Lords timing. I don't always understand why things happen when they do, but I always have faith that because it is the Lords plan it is perfect. I will understand one day and that is all that matters. As the hymn 'Lead, Kindly Light' says, " Keep thou my feet; I do not ask to see the distant scene - one step enough for me." I have faith that the Lord sees our plan and I because I trust in him, I trust the things I do not understand. In our particular situation with the baby and school and moving and blah blah blah, I can't think of a better blessing.
...
Tonight, we braved the cold and went to the Night Lights Parade in Pocatello. It was great. Tayden was in heaven with all of his new favorite things; snow, snowmen, Santa, trains, and Christmas lights. And some of his old favorites too; dogs, horses and big trucks. He had a blast. Little T is more of the 'staring in awe' type rather than 'jump and scream' type when it comes to situations like a parade. He just sat and soaked everything up. It was cold, but we were bundled up and it was so worth seeing the joy on my little boys face. Plus, he got to wear his new snow suit and boots...which totally made his day!
Scott and Tayden waiting for the fun to begin.
All bundled up.
Mesmerized by Santa on a firetruck. Doesn't get any better than that!
Now, onto my favorite thing. Putting up the Christmas tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment