Friday, August 13, 2010

If Phones Could Talk...


... they would say ...

Stirring pasta on Grandmas counter is fun!

Ketchup makes everything better. Even yams.

Elk are awesome!

It's fun to go on a walk when you see fun things like...

...the fire department burning down a building.

Red Cream Soda taste better in a white play shirt and when moms not looking.

Shirtless cowboys in pajama pants are all the rage!

My phone might not be able to talk, but it sure can tell a good story!

(not sure why almost all the pictures are of a disheveled little boy in pajamas and crazy hair...but I promise I take care of him!)







2 comments:

Echo said...

I love them all! I wonder what my phone would say?

Liz Taylor said...

Oh he is so grown up! Stacey we need to get together and catch up! I'm in Pocatello and I think you sent me your number on facebook...i'll have to check and give you a call!