Monday, September 7, 2026

Back to School

It's that time of year! Back to school. This is a big year for us. We have the oldest in elementary, middle school, and high school! 

Kyle is in 6th grade. The oldest in elementary. He isn't in my homeroom class, but I do get to see him multiple times a day in rotations. He is witty, funny, and kind to everyone. 

Cache is starting 8th grade. He is the oldest in middle school. He is excited to be in guitar this trimester and is taking advanced math. He knows who he is, what he loves, and stays true to himself. 

Beckett is a sophomore this year. He has great friends and is a good kid. He is hilarious and keeps us on our toes. He is a good example, and people are drawn to him. 

Tayden is a senior! I can not believe it. I want him to stop growing up, but I refuse to pout about it and miss out on the fun. He is more and more independent every day and can't wait to see the world around him. I'm excited to see him take on the world. Even while he is wearing a little kid backpack. 







 

No comments: